If you are planning an extension services or perhaps some other alteration to your property, then the chances are you already have a very good idea of what you want. What you now need is a design and planning service that delivers what you want and can afford.
● Domestic and residential architectural design to both clients and small construction companies
● CAD support to companies including electrical and air conditioning contractors
● Measured building surveys
● Space planning and layout reconfiguration
● Net and gross internal calculations
● Topographical and detailed site surveys
● Design support to other professionals and commercial interior companies
● Design, planning and technical drawings (plans, elevations, sections) for homes and domestic extensions
● Lease and land registry compliant plans
● Site plans and car parking plans
Floor plans are an essential component in the sale and letting of property. Sellers insist on them, buyers love them and agents win more instructions through having them.
They are an invaluable way for buyers to assess whether a property meets their needs. Estate agents floor plans are an integral part of their service and a means of securing more instructions.
● Our floor plans services include:
● Standard Floor Plans
● Estate Agent Floor plans
● Redraw from sketches/old floor plans
● Site Plans and lease plans
● Redraw from architects plans including scaling
As part of our drawing services, we are very experienced in the production of Land Registry compliant lease plans for solicitors, chartered surveyors and landlords.
A set of Land Registry compliant drawings includes:
● Floor layout plans (1:100 or 1:50 scale) showing North and marked appropriately
● Block plan at 1:200 scale, showing North and marked appropriately
● Site plan at 1:500 scale, showing North and marked appropriately
● Location plan at 1:1250 scale, showing North and marked appropriately
● All block, site and location plans are licenced for use by Ordnance Survey
● Drawings are provided as scaled PDF documents for easy printing and distribution and/or on paper
Copies of old or hand drawn paper drawings can be redrawn into CAD which can then be amended/modified as required. This process is done by a skilled architectural technician.
We can undertake a measured and/or photographic survey of the property. All surveys are performed using a combination of the latest laser measuring equipment and traditional methods by an experienced professional.
All drawings can be supplied in a number of different formats including DWG, PDF or large format printed hard copies.
Every project is slightly different so please feel free to contact us to discuss your individual requirements.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) shows the energy rating of a property. It estimates the cost of heating and lighting a property. All properties sold or let in the UK are legally obliged to have a valid EPC. There are a few exceptions to this requirement. These include: Listed buildings and detached building of less than 50 sq m.
We can provide the following EPCs:
● Domestic EPC
● Non-Domestic EPC
● On Construction EPC